Unique Lunatics

Unique Lunatics

A tiny ronery forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
D'YAEBL AEP ARSE
THEY come after you too. With Bug
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE Very Happy
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS NEEDS TO POST AT LEAST ONE THING, OR ELSE CHAD WILL GET SAD

Share | 

HBD from UL to Waste

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Admin

PostSubject: HBD from UL to Waste   Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Ahhh waste XD

When I first met waste, I thought she actually disliked me xDD thought I was annoying or something. But THEN I learned just what kind of person she was by speaking to her a little. And she was nice :’’DDD but I didn’t speak to much in beginning v.v Then one day she had messaged me on msn, and I was in a foul mood. That day she told me her feelings ;_; and I had felt same way as she did but didn’t want to admit it, and in the end I did. I realized she was someone I could trust and become good friends with x]. She understands not only the fact that I’m angry or sad when I am, but understands why and how it feels. She makes me feel better :’’’3 and know that I’m not alone.

ANNNND little by little I get to know her more and more |DDD

She shows her drawings of her character from her stories WHICH I LOOOVE <DDDD and when she does webcam with me I just keep awwwing or laughing at her expressions xDDD cause looks so cute. And I just love her hair as well 8D and her taste in music x3

I just wanna say..

Waste, you truly are a best friend I will never let go of :’’3 I love youuuuu |D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

~Alex

ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG!!!!!!

or rather

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Very Happy

About a year ago I met Waste, a year ago we also created UL. We had an Idea for a place to have all our friends, where we could share our thoughts without being judged by random idiots. Many of us worked together to create what we have today. But it wouldn't be here if wasn't for waste.

I seen her whenever I went to the garden (actually I thought she was a dude for a good while) and I used to strip for everyone there XDDD I remember waste used to spank my arse when did. I added her at msn but rarely talked. Besides the random 'how are you? oh im fine. Ok bye.' Sorta thing.

We ended up to start talk more and I came to realize what an awesome person she really was Very Happy

Now we talk daily whether its about pokemon, or sims, or just any random shit thats on our minds. I also know shes one of the few people that I can SRSLY trust with secrets or probs that I may have. She truly is liek a safe with a billion digit combination XDD

I am honored to have Waste as a friend and I'm proud to say shes one of the best. albino

CHEERS TO YOU WASTE. We love you and always will!

~Jesse

HBD from UL to Waste
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1